We want you to be happy with your purchase so will only be too glad to review and see if we can offer an alternative.
To initiate the refund request please email our customer service team within 14 days so we can promptly review and advice. Please do not return the goods prior to receiving an approved refund confirmation email which will include the return address. Returns will need to be returned to our warehouse thus we will provide return instructions with the approved refund confirmation email. All goods returned need to be returned in original packaging and the same state as shipped from Decorland.
Decorland is not responsible for the courier/postage costs in returning the items except where the goods are deemed damaged or wrong product on delivery in which case Decorland will cover any postage costs.
All refunds will be reversed to the person/card or bank account provided that originally placed the order less courier/postage costs for returns. We will under no circumstances refund to a third party. As refunds need to be processed by the banks, please note that the processing of refunds can take up to 5 working days from the approval date.
Although seldom charged, we reserve the right to charge a 10% administration fee for the returned orders should the returns process incur significant administration expenses.
When is a refund not possible?
Where a product has been specially ordered for you (premium and econo range), product damaged during installation or unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange. We’re unable to accept cancellations for these orders, unless within 24 hours of the order being placed.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content on this Website is protected against unauthorised use under copyright and any and all intellectual property laws. Users to this Website may not sell, reproduce, publish, modify, display, distribute or otherwise, use the site material in any way for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Owner of this site. All rights are reserved to the fullest extent, in respect of the above.
By accessing this site, you are deemed a user, having accepted our Terms and Conditions and shall at all times:
- Prevent infection by malicious software;
- to damage or intercept data or information where you have not been granted express permission to intercept or access such data or information;
- Accept that changes/amendments to the Website and its content may happen from time to time and without notice and you accept such changes/amendments;
- Accept that this Website may provide links to third-party Websites for the convenience of our users. If you access these links, you may leave Decorland Website. Therefore, any link you follow from this Website should be used with caution and at own risk. Under no circumstances will the Owner of this Website be held liable for the content and accuracy of third-party links;
- Understand and accept that you have been offered an opportunity to comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement must always be respectful, lawful, fair, civil and truthful and in no way infringe against the rights of another or any applicable law;
- Understand that other users will also comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement is not the opinion of the Owner of this website, is not endorsed by the Owner of this Website and any comment and/or engagement that you reply upon for whatever reason, is done so at your sole discretion and risk;
- Accept that you are responsible for verifying and analysing information obtained from this Website;
- Provide information that is truthful and accurate;
- Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details;
- Agree to grant to the Owner of this Website non-exclusive rights to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, promote and/or translate any information submitted by way of comment, post or engaging on this Website by you but using reasonable care when displaying, reproducing, modifying, adapting, publishing, promoting or translating;
- Understand that the Owner of this Website has the right to refuse, delete, remove and/or block access to any information you provide, for any reason and without any notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
No warranties, express or implied are made in respect of this Website, its contents, accuracy, reliability, completeness or that it is free of malicious software. You, the user accepts full risk for the use of this Website and at no time will the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents and/or contractors be liable for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty or claim of whatever nature resulting from the use of this Website whether direct or indirect. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents, and/or contractors from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses and claims of whatever nature.
The Terms and Conditions and the use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and users hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to hear any dispute arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions and the user’s use of this Website.
If any part, term or provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal or unenforceable, neither the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will be affected. All rights not expressly allowed are reserved.
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description and availability of goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.