Decorland Dream Sale
Terms and Conditions 29 March 2022
1. The promoter is Ledaine Trading PTY Ltd (company no. 1999/02764//07 whose registered office is at 8 Rydall Vale Crescent, Umhlanga, 4051.
- The competition is open to South African residents over the age of 18 years except for employees of Ledaine Trading PTY Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition will be run in the Decorland section within Game Stores.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be 19 April 2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Ledaine Trading PTY Ltd’s decision as to those able to take part and the selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- Ledaine Trading PTY Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ledaine Trading PTY Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Entrants will scan a QR code displayed on in-store posters and promotional materials.
- On scanning the QR code, Entrants will be directed to the competition landing page where they will input their details in order to enter.
- By entering, entrants will stand a chance to win a R15 000 (including vat) custom blinds make-over for a home.
- The prize is valid for use within 6 months from the closing date of the competition.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
A R15 000 (including vat) custom blinds make-over for a home
No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
The prize can not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen:
- a. at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- b. The winner will be notified by email and/or SMS within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
General Terms and Conditions for Competitor Quotes:
• The competitor’s quote must be valid at the time of the request for the Decorland Quote.
• The competitor must be a legitimate South African retailer or reseller, and the price beat must be on the cost of the product only (delivery fee/charge not considered).
• The competitor must be in stock of that identical product at the time of the price beat.
• The products up for comparison must be identical products in every respect, including in terms of volume/weight.
• The warranty period of the product in question must be identical to that of the Competitor product.
Online Returns and Refund Policy
It is our goal to make sure you are happy with your purchase, and we will only be too glad to review and offer alternatives.
To request a refund, please contact our customer service team within 14 days so we can review and aid as soon as possible.
It is recommended you do not return the goods until you have received an email confirmation for your refund, which will contain return instructions.
The approved refund confirmation e-mail will include instructions on how to return the product to our warehouse. Returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as they were shipped from Decorland.
Unless the goods are damaged or the wrong product is delivered, Decorland is not responsible for the courier or postage costs involved in returning the items. In this case, Decorland will cover the costs.
Refunds will be reversed to the person/card or bank account provided by the customer who originally placed the order less shipping and handling costs.
No refunds will be made to third parties under any circumstances. Banks are responsible for processing refunds. As such, refund processing could take up to 5 business days after approval.
Even though it is rarely charged, we do reserve the right to charge 10% administration fees for returned orders should the returns process incur significant administrative expenses.
Items purchased online can be returned at any Game store across the country to initiate the refund process however in-store cash refunds will not be processed.
Refunds will only be made to the person/card or bank account provided by the customer who originally placed the order less shipping and handling fees.
To facilitate an in-store exchange, the customer must provide a refund confirmation email sent by our customer service department.
Before visiting a game store, customers must contact the customer service department at 087 094 2575 or firstname.lastname@example.org with their online order number on hand.
Returns must be in the original packaging and in the same condition as they were shipped from Decorland.
When is a refund not possible?
For products that have been manufactured specifically for you based on the product dimensions and specifications (Custom Express and Designer Collection), if a product is damaged on arrival, please do not accept the package, rather contact customer service. Order cancellations cannot be accepted after 24 hours of the order being placed. Our professional installation team will refund or replace products that are damaged during installation.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content on this Website is protected against unauthorised use under copyright and any and all intellectual property laws. Users to this Website may not sell, reproduce, publish, modify, display, distribute or otherwise, use the site material in any way for public or commercial purposes without the prior written consent of the Owner of this site. All rights are reserved to the fullest extent, in respect of the above.
By accessing this site, you are deemed a user, having accepted our Terms and Conditions, and shall always:
- Prevent infection by malicious software.
- Don’t damage or intercept data or information unless explicitly authorised to do so.
- Accept that changes/amendments to the Website and its content may happen from time to time and without notice and you accept such changes/amendments.
- Accept that this Website may provide links to third-party Websites for the convenience of our users. If you access these links, you may leave Decorland Website. Therefore, any link you follow from this Website should be used with caution and at own risk. Under no circumstances will the Owner of this Website be held liable for the content and accuracy of third-party links.
- Understand and accept that you have been offered an opportunity to comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement must always be respectful, lawful, fair, civil, and truthful and in no way infringe against the rights of another or any applicable law.
- Understand that other users will also comment and engage on various pages on this Website and that such comment and engagement is not the opinion of the Owner of this website, is not endorsed by the Owner of this Website and any comment and/or engagement that you reply upon for whatever reason, is done so at your sole discretion and risk.
- Accept that you are responsible for verifying and analysing information obtained from this Website.
- Provide information that is truthful and accurate.
- Be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login details.
- Agree to grant to the Owner of this Website non-exclusive rights to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, promote and/or translate any information submitted by way of comment, post or engaging on this Website by you but using reasonable care when displaying, reproducing, modifying, adapting, publishing, promoting or translating.
- Understand that the Owner of this Website has the right to refuse, delete, remove and/or block access to any information you provide, for any reason and without any notice.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
No warranties, express or implied are made in respect of this Website, its contents, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or that it is free of malicious software. You, the user accepts full risk for the use of this Website, and at no time will the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents, and/or contractors be liable for any loss, injury, damage, cost, penalty, or claim of whatever nature resulting from the use of this Website whether direct or indirect. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Owner of this Website, its employees, agents, and/or contractors from any and all losses, damages, costs, expenses, and claims of whatever nature.
The Terms and Conditions and the use of this Website will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa and users hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts to hear any dispute arising as a result of these Terms and Conditions and the user’s use of this Website.
If any part, term, or provision of these Terms and Conditions are held to be illegal or unenforceable, neither the validity nor enforceability of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will be affected. All rights not expressly allowed are reserved. When purchasing any Decroland products and a product is advertised for free please note that this is only valid until stocks last (in-store & online)
We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description and availability of goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save – in the case of any incorrect purchase price – to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid.